- What Information we Collect
- Personal details you give us through completion of forms on the Website, including name, address, telephone number, email address etc.
- Your IP address, your preferences and use of email updates.
- What we do with your Information
- How we protect your Information
- The internet is not a secure medium. However, we have put in place recommended up to date security measures and will review these and keep them updated regularly.
- Updating your Details<
- Your Consent
- Owing to the global nature of the internet, the information you provide may be transferred to companies outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not have similar protections in place to those which apply in the EEA regarding your data and its use as set out in this Policy. However, we have taken steps outlined in this Policy to protect the security of your information and will keep any transfers outside the EEA to a necessary minimum. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
- How to Contact Us
- Extra Mile Challenges is a company limited by guarantee registered in England under number 4787529. The registered office is at Ashton House, 471 Silbury Boulevard, Central Milton Keynes MK9 2AH and the operating office is at the same address. Extra Mile Challenges is also a charity registered with the Charity Commission number 1100243.